Forum

Please note that you can subscribe to the individual forums. A subscription for news only covers the news.

Close program control  

RSS

Sven B.
(@admin)
Member Admin
25/11/2017 10:20 pm  

Routine to control that the sub only closes the program when allowed to do so.

ReplyQuote
MrKingsleigh
(@mrkingsleigh)
04/01/2019 10:11 am  

works great thanks including in report. Would be nice if there was a close cancel button. 

ReplyQuote
Sven B.
(@admin)
Member Admin
04/01/2019 1:51 pm  

Unfortunately VirMst doesn't give the opportunity to cancel a close. That's why I give the sub 5 minutes to restart. You can't evade much control in 5 minutes. And depending on how fast the sub's computer is, you can reduce the number of minutes. 

Sven B. 

ReplyQuote
MrKingsleigh
(@mrkingsleigh)
07/01/2019 10:31 pm  

Thank you for the feedback Sven.  Makes sense.

I'd love to see a few well developed seasoned scripts other Masters/Doms use for their slaves. The demo is quite basic and I'm looking for quite a bit of more depth but have to custom code all of that. Not a programmer. I can manage to modify some seasoned Masters scripts and change and delete bits not needed. Do you know anyone I can politely ask for a generous hare in this regard?

Kind regards, MK

ReplyQuote
Sven B.
(@admin)
Member Admin
08/01/2019 3:23 pm  

MK,

I cannot recommend any script writer, I do not have that much contact. And unfortunately only a few scripts were transferred from the old Yahoo group. 

You can try posting a message to Questions, suggestions and tips, encouraging people to upload their scripts. Though I don't know how much response you will get. 

I think the problem is often that scripts are very personalised, and thus difficult to share. That is the case with my own scripts. 

Sven 

ReplyQuote
Share: