Forum

Please note that you can subscribe to the individual forums. A subscription for news only covers the news.

Looking for a selfb...

Notifications
Clear all

Looking for a selfbondage short term slavery script (from the archives?)  

RSS

subpeter
(@subpeter)
23/07/2020 12:09 pm  

Hi, Yes i am into chastity but I am also a bondage pervert. Can't help my self and Yes I do play safe and sane with reliable backups.

Glad there is some new activity and an update. A few years ago there was a simple bondage script listed if I remember correctly. If somebody has that script and wants to share it, please DM me. 

If you have your own bondage / slavery script and would like me to tweak it, give some input and/or encrypt it for you, I would gladly do that when there is enough mutual trust. Would like to consider it a team effort to improve a script. 

So if You are in chastity AND bondage lets discuss it. If You only have the file I have mentioned, would be very glad to get that.

Thankx

peter

itami_no_hana
(@itami_no_hana)
27/07/2020 9:43 am  

Are you talking about UVM Mod Katee? This was the only script that was full of bondage play, as I remember correctly. If you need it, I could give you a link.

ReplyQuote
obedeviant
(@obedeviant)
27/07/2020 4:32 pm  

Hi @itami_no_hana! That sounds amazing! Would you mind sharing that script with me too please? I'm new to the app and seem to have missed out on the archives. 

ReplyQuote
itami_no_hana
(@itami_no_hana)
28/07/2020 10:06 am  

@obedeviant

I am posting a link to google drive

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B02WhAOs6-g1UGJ4Q0FKUXZkOGs/view?usp=sharing

ReplyQuote
subpeter
(@subpeter)
28/07/2020 10:45 am  

Hi @itami_no_hana

Thanks for the response. You got a DM with my email. Many thanks. 

Greetz

peter

ReplyQuote
obedeviant
(@obedeviant)
30/07/2020 8:46 pm  

@itami_no_hana Thank you so much!!

ReplyQuote