Forum

Please note that you can subscribe to the individual forums. A subscription for news only covers the news.

A question about pe...

Notifications
Clear all

A question about permissions...

2 Posts
3 Users
3 Likes
Topic starter

Hello!

I was wondering if it would be possible that when the submissive asks the program for permission to do something - lets say permission to eat - if the program could not only approve or deny the request based on the submissive's merit points, but if approved, also decide how the submissive should eat based on his/her merit points.

For Example (When the request is approved):

950+ merits = Eat normally

900 to 949 merits = eat without the use of your hands

850 to 899 merits = eat on the floor without the use of your hands

and so on...

Of course the request could also be denied. I would like it set up so that the higher the merit points the submissive has, the more likely the request would be approved.

If this is even possible, how would it be done in the script?

Thanks!

-2Tone 

2 Answers

Hi 2Tone,

You can eliminate the risk of contradicting orders by using Select=First.

[Instructions-Mealtime]
Select=First
   Set=MealtimeHighMerits
   Set=MealtimeMediumMerits
   Set=MealtimeLowMerits

[Set-MealtimeHighMerits]
If=#zzMerits>949
Choice=New
   Option=Eat like a free person

[Set-MealtimeMediumMerits]
If=#zzMerits>900
Choice=New
   Option=eat without the use of your hands

[Set-MealtimeLowMerits]
Choice=New
   Option=Go get your doggy bowl

If you want to set up so that the higher the merit points the submissive has, the more likely the request would be approved, you can use Pct=Var. There is an example in the manual on how to do this.

@Kara: Thank you for helping here.

Sven

I believe you'll be able to do this by setting up multiple sets with 'if' statements and then calling them all with one Instruction.  (See the manual, pages 41-45.)

I can't test it out at the moment so the syntax might be a little off, but try something like:

[Instructions-Mealtime]

Set=MealtimeHighMerits

Set=MealtimeLowMerits

[Set-MealtimeHighMerits]

If=#zzMerits>900

Choice=New

Option=Eat like a free person

[Set-MealtimeLowMerits]

If=#zzMerits<900

Choice=New

Option=Go get your doggy bowl

Only one of those sets can be active at once, so you won't get duplicate instructions.  You can do lots of sets, too, just make sure the logic conditions are set up so you don't have any sets that can contradict each other.  You can also play around with weighted choices within the set, for a little more randomness.

(If you want to see an incredibly elaborate example of this in action, check out Quoxii's script set.  The whole clothing section runs off this structure.  It was incredibly intimidating at first.)