Forum

Please note that you can subscribe to the individual forums. A subscription for news only covers the news.

Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] Maximize and quick reports

Page 1 / 2
   RSS

Topic starter

Would it be possible to maximise the window on command?

I would like to have more than 2 additional quick report buttons.  Not only for reports but also for permissions and confessions?

19 Answers

It should be possible to add a keyword to to maximize the window. I have added it to the wish list.

I am a unsure what I think about more quick report buttons. I don't want to clutter the screen up too much. I will think about it.

I can understand a quick button for a permission. But for a confession? I don't understand the need. I don't think confessions are something that the sub do all the time. 

Sven

Topic starter

I don’t have an idea for confessions, but I don’t want to be limited in the future and calling confessions and permission should be nearly the same as calling reports. Can reports and permutations share the same name?

Topic starter

Another wish. It is possible to check the existence of sound files and pictures during the syntax checks.

Reports and permissions can have the same name. But it is still two different things, so you won't be able to use a report as a permission. A confession, however, is just a report appearing in another menu. So if you create a report identical to a confession, you can use that one as a quick report.

It should be possible to check for sound files and pictures during syntax checks. It's a good idea. I have added it to my wish list.

Sven

Hi Karl

Check out the new beta 4.

Sven

Hi Sven,

Would it be possible to turn off a punishment in the test area? When testing and advancing time the punishments accumulate quickly and become overwhelming. 

Chazz

Hi Chazz,

I know the situation. 🙂 I will see if I can find a way to do it.

Sven

The Monopolize function is a little glitchy, but it still works. If you move it to the side of your screen, it doesn't maximize.

Another question: rather than just maximizing the window, is fullscreen something that could be done?

You're right.

This is an idea I had a long time ago, but never realized, because there always were ways to circumvent it.

I don't know how to deal with this problem. Maybe I'll remove the Monopolize keyword again. If it isn't reliable, then there is no idea in it.

I don't know if I can do full screen, but it is worth looking into.

Sven

virtualbox uses a keyboard capture. is there any chance you'd be able to do something like that?

For which reason?

to keep the sub from using keyboard shortcuts to resize the window.

I understand. I had forgotten the shortcuts. I will see what I can do.

Sven

Talking about a wishlist, i would have wishes to the detention program:

1. The program would take pictures at random intervals - I want for example for the sub to be gagged and earplugged during detention, or be kneeling in front of the pc - pictures would confirm that.
  2. The program would display messages/lines somewhere that "brainwashes" the sub while carrying out detention.

Anyway, just ideas. Thank you.

Page 1 / 2