Please note that you can subscribe to the individual forums. A subscription for news only covers the news.
Checking input sample script
The attached script is an example of having the sub enter a specific phrase or Word/Words as part of a Phrase and testing if the phrase is correct.
- Using a text box instead of a popup, Sub is required to type "Thank you, Mistress"
- As part of confession/permission the word "Mistress" must appear
- In response to a being given a new punishment the sub is required to type "Thank you, Mistress"
- At the end of a punishment the sub has to say "Thank you, Mistress" otherwise the entire task needs to be repeated.
- "Good Morning" protocol, sub needs to start the morning "Good Morning, Master." then precisely enter their slave mantra.
This isn't meant to be a replacement for the lines task, it is just to make the sub interact with the program more and regulate their language better.
I'm glad you found my tinkering useful 🙂 I love the morning routine/having to actually remember the slave mantra idea!
I think doing it line by line is a bit "code heavy" and also the potential for an unrealistic amount of punishments (unless you really love being punished *wink wink*) is high.
I think I would change it so that the sub just had to type the mantra completely, once (correctly formatted of course, with full stops and spaces, etc). If they failed then a single focused punishment (writing out the mantra in lines) is given.
I really dig the idea though, so thank you!