Forum

Please note that you can subscribe to the individual forums. A subscription for news only covers the news.

Notifications
Clear all

Collection of old scripts from the Yahoo Groups days  

RSS

abibliophobia
(@abibliophobia)
19/08/2020 1:27 pm  

Hi all,

I recently found an old hard drive with a whole host of old scripts for VirMst from back when the Yahoo group was still around.

I've been debating the ethics behind posting these for a few days, and have come to the conclusion that since none of the original writers seem to be around to share themselves and the scripts were public anyway I see no reason not to just put them up. That said, if any of the original writers has an issue with this, feel free to reply or send me a message and I will gladly remove the link to your script. And just to make it crystal clear - none of these scripts are mine, most have attributions in the downloaded files, the ones that don't I don't know where they came from.

So, without further ado, the scripts:

If anyone has things like images or other scripts please feel free to tack onto this thread! I was quite sad when the Yahoo groups and all the scripts went with it so maybe this can help jump-start some fresh new scripts or modifications being made!

And feel free to message me to thank me or just to talk! It's weird times at the moment and we can talk about literally anything you want.

- Abib

This topic was modified 3 months ago by abibliophobia

Sven B.
(@admin)
Member Admin
21/08/2020 11:12 am  

Hi Abib,

Thank you for keeping and publishing this collection. 

Sven

ReplyQuote
abibliophobia
(@abibliophobia)
21/08/2020 7:35 pm  

Hi Sven,

No problem! I was sad when I couldn't find any of the other ones and though I'd give back.

Apparently there's a privacy issue relating to the original owner with the Mummy Script so I'm going to temporarily disable the mega sharing link for that until that is resolved. I fully intend to get to the bottom of the issue and re-enable that link as soon as the issue has been resolved.

- Abib

ReplyQuote