Forum

Please note that you can subscribe to the individual forums. A subscription for news only covers the news.

Notifications
Clear all

Sissy Training Script

17 Posts
10 Users
1 Likes
(@lilgermanslut)
Topic starter  

Hi All,

I have been for a long time creating a sissy training script for myself. 

It is by far not yet ready, but it has a lot of content already so I thought I'd share it here for 3 reasons: 1. Can be fun for someone else, 2. Constructive Feedback, 3. It may push me to continue writing it.

Again, you this script is not yet quite ready, so you are likely to find quite a few mistakes and missing things. That said, the idea behind the script is for it to be a guidance where a lot of things revolve around routines the sub has to do a lot of the times.

I hope you like it and please feel free to share your thoughts, ideas and overall constructive feedback. I may not be able to take requests at this point however. If you use and develop this further, please do share back!!!

Darkunite reacted
subslave2020
(@subslave2020)

ill give that a try sounds interesting just got it 

ReplyQuote
anonymous
(@anonymous)

@lilgermanslut Check your messages. Cheers

ReplyQuote
subslave2020
(@subslave2020)

i love it no editing needed for me as the pics were enclosed great work i intend to use it full time for a week see how it goes thanks for your effort and time spent on this great job 

ReplyQuote
(@lilgermanslut)
Topic starter  

thanks @subslave2020 !

You will notice it is still missing the re-triggering of jobs and there are quite a few things I want to change in regards to the routines, but haven't found time to keep working on it. Hopefully i'll have an updated version soon.

ReplyQuote
subslave2020
(@subslave2020)

look forward to it i ran it for a few days was fine for me love the script

ReplyQuote
(@sapphire_rubin)

Hello, i was wondering if something wasn't downloaded. i tried running as is and this is the report i have

tu 22 12:02:43 AM Script file : SissyTraining.ini
tu 22 12:02:43 AM Script version: 2020-09-20
tu 22 12:02:43 AM Status: vm3stat.vmt
tu 22 12:02:43 AM Report: Report.htm
tu 22 12:02:43 AM Previous end: .
tu 22 12:02:43 AM Error in script-file section status-Dress for Sissy Hypno
tu 22 12:02:43 AM Picture file not found: images\sissyhypno.jpg
tu 22 12:02:43 AM Error in script-file section status-Dress for Sissy Hypno: Picture file not found: images\sissyhypno.jpg

ReplyQuote
subslave2020
(@subslave2020)

did you make a new folder  and unzip the sissy training to there if not , i think you may have extracted the zip file in your desktop the file structure needs to be maintained so the program sees the files i am probably wrong but cold be the problem 

And welcome to the group

This post was modified 6 months ago by subslave2020

ReplyQuote
(@darkunite)

Hi !

I've got to say, I'm having a lot of fun with this script !

I created an account to say :

Keep up the good work, you rock 😘 !

As for constructive feedback:

I had to comment a few lines for the scripts to run as expected, tell me if you want me to tell you in DMs.

I'd love to see more dildo fucking training !

I'd also really enjoy some random training, hypno and chastity during spare time !

Excitingly waiting for following update 😍 

This post was modified 5 months ago by Darkunite

ReplyQuote
(@snrklprkr)

@darkunite how do you envisage the hypno working? Would VM do it? Have you used any other scripts that contain hypno elements?

ReplyQuote
(@darkunite)

@snrklprkr 

I have NO idea, i'm pretty much a beginner with both VirMst and Sissy Hypnosis 😥 

I don't mind the delegation to external sites like Milovana or Hypnotube, so perhaps there promising possibilities with other online ressources ?

ReplyQuote
(@susizorra)

Hi!

I am trying to use it, but sleepritual does not start when "go to bed2 ask permission. Also the pop up to prepare to go to sleep appears, but no sleepritual star.

ReplyQuote
(@makeshift)

The script seems to expect to be extracted into the same directory as VirMst4.exe, otherwise it'll fail to find the images. The script writing manual implies it will look relative to the script to find assets, but it actually looks like it'll look relative to the executable, which is odd.

Anyway, nice script! Looking forward to seeing what additional work might be done on it!

ReplyQuote
(@sven_b)
Member Admin

It may be the script writing manual that is wrong. I usually keep the script and the executable in the same folder, so I haven't tested the different variations.

I need to check this.

Sven B.

ReplyQuote
(@xero223)

Wanted to say that I am loving the script so far, and I absolutely can't wait to see more. Needless to say that I will be checking back regularly.

Some stuff that I would love to see would be far more clothing options such as skirts and dresses, and instructions that tell me how short they should be.

I also wouldn't mind seeing this same option applied to the Office Girl outfit instructions.

Again, looking forward to seeing what comes next!

Thanks!

ReplyQuote
Page 1 / 2