Please note that you can subscribe to the individual forums. A subscription for news only covers the news.
@msolivialocke These forums are also for exchanging ideas and inspiration. So it is not against forum policy at all.
If you in general wants ideas and inspiration, I suggest you use the forum "Questions, bug reports, suggestions and tips" or "Free discussions". You may get a larger audience there. But there is nothing wrong in asking it in this forum. And as long as it is related to your script, this may be the right place.
My sub has brought it to my attention that housework jobs that were created before we switched over from using the status "housework" to "Maid Duty" do not set the correct status and flags for the uniform check. She has received a few extra punishments that I am letting slide but the issue should work itself out once she has completed all of the old jobs.
Sorry if this has caused inconvenience for anyone. I wanted to let you know what was going on just in case it happened to you as well.
The only thing I can't roll back is the extra chastity she received. What a pity. Hope she doesn't think I'm commuting that one too.
Thanks for the note on my question being allowed. My main concern was that I've seen some broad questions to subs get answers that are a bit too porny in other forums. I am looking for grounded rewards not a super x-rated fantasy. Your forum does seem a little more reserved in that regard than others so I was probably overthinking it. I'll take a look at adding to the general discussion forum if I don't get many replies here.
Ok so I know I said there probably wouldn't be any updates until after the new year. Well it's an x-mas miracle. I 'm a few days in on holiday and was able to watch my sub interact with the program a bit more and was unhappy with how she was interfacing with the clothing logic. I basically stripped it all out and rebuilt it. This is a major change and will affect most existing assignments and will make your current clothing list disappear completely. You may want to start over by deleting your status file as a holiday present to yourself or use at your own risk and see what kind of punishments you rack up. The changes are the foundations for other clothing changes I hope to make in the future. I also fixed some bugs but can guarantee that I've created more than I've cured with this update. If you get into a spot you can always revert or there is also a "Safeword" option that can be uncommented in the reports file. This will allow you to set the status back to normal. If you plan to role the dice with your current status file, you will want to rerun the config from the report options as there are new questions to answer.
Major changes include:
1. Brand new gender identity logic that simplifies how clothing is selected. It also prompts a question about clothing destruction punishments.
2. Clothing is put on in stages. First accessories like collars and cuffs, then underwear and socks, then the outfit There is a check at each stage. This allowed for more control over what genders get what clothes and prevents the constant changing of underwear and accessories that would be triggered by leaving the house or changing outfit due to temperature changes.
3. I split out clothing sets from the clothing logic to make them more manageable and reorganized the clothing types to simplify them. This can also be seen on the clothing check screen where I've organized clothes into a menu.
4.I've hidden most options to ask for clothing.
5. I've built wakeup and job logic that is a little more controlling of the sub but flows easier. Now when they check in from sleep or finish a task, they are given a list of options of what to do next instead of being prompted with an immediate clothing change. Options include, going directly to work, showering, personal care, exercise, maid duty, other activities around the house. Each of which triggers a unique function or clothing change.
6. The clothing list has gotten a lot stricter. Before if you were wearing one kind of underwear you would be fine as long as you were wearing underwear in general, no longer. If the program asks you to wear a thong, you better be wearing a thong. That said, I've had to go through the clothing sets file and comment out anything that my sub does not own. You may want to do the same or better yet take the punishment and buy the missing article. Ooohh that might be a good punishment to fit the crime, look for it in a future release.
Hope you enjoy,
@msolivialocke I would like to say a quick thank you for the update, the new clothing script looks awesome. On that note, I have found a bug in it. I was ordered to wear a tank top and I selected it from the drop downs and the program didn’t recognise it and now I have another day in chastity. It’s not the worst outcome but I thought you should know.
Also, Merry Christmas to you and you slave
Thank You @missbrenda,
Here are some updated files to fix those two small issues.
PS it was also brought to my attention that I included my testing ini file so I have replaced it with the proper one. That's what I get for being over excited to share and posting too late at night.
I have a new update. We had a lovely holiday which included a little time thinking about some of the changes I wanted to make. For this one I don't believe a config rerun is required but it couldn't hurt.
As always if you want to be surprised stop reading now.
Without further ado here are some changes:
1. If a sub is found to not be wearing an article of clothing they are prompted for a reason why. If they don't have one it is put in a shopping list and the sub must purchase one item from the list as part of a Friday job.
As part of this I uncommented all clothing in the clothing file.
2. I have started to implement the reward functionality discussed in an earlier post. Right now there are two tiers. Tier 1 allows for an orgasm or to go up a reward tier. Tier 2 also allows an orgasm or for the purchase of new underwear.
Subs need to have no pending punishments and to be at/above the reward tier to cash in.
I'm debating adding another restriction against open jobs for the day.
3. Due to the new reward function, I have upped the merit cap to 2000. It will continue to be upped up to 10,000 as I add subsequent rewards culminating with a "Dom the Domme Reward"
4. There is a new list of of rules on the main page. The main page also includes what reward tier the sub is on.
Hope you enjoy,
P.S. I'm currently looking for ideas for rewards or notice if a bug is encountered. Obviously the proposed Tier 10 award won't work for subs without a Mistress, so I'd at least like to give an alt. Please let me know here or in a PM if you have suggestions or reports.
I have fixed a couple of bugs in the last release that specifically had to do with clothing.
It would seem using "Type:" is a redundant definition in some cases for clothing definitions. I switched the field definition to "Kind:" This was causing issues with unrecognized clothing for my sub.
On this release you will want to go in and update each article of clothing in your inventory to specify the "Kind:" field as this is the field used for most checks.
Apologies for the inconvenience. I didn't want to wait on this one as it would be a lot more work for a user if I waited a week to release.
On a positive note. I added in a nap permission that can pause alerts while the sub is napping.
P.S. I'm currently looking for ideas for rewards or notice on if a bug is encountered. Please let me know here or in a PM if you have suggestions or bug reports.
I have a new round of 'improvements' / fixes.
Most of these are rather boring but address issue that my sub has brought to my attention with a few tweaks of my own here and there.
Here is the list of changes:
1. Bugfix - There were issues with checks on exercise clothing that we've updated.
2. Bugfix - There were certain articles of underwear that had checks but were missing clothing definitions that we've added.
3. Bugfix - The fold laundry job after doing a load was kind of wonky. I updated the time limit and set it so it wouldn't punish under certain conditions.
4. Tweak - We've updated certain checks on items so that they don't trigger multiple checks. (IE a check on a small buttplug would no longer trigger a check for small and a separate one for buttplug. Not sure if that one did but it is an example)
5. Tweak - We've updated some sleeping clothing so she wouldn't be asked to wear a bra with certain kinds of lingerie.
6. Tweak - I've turned off the popups that happen when new jobs are created.
7. New Feature - I've added a section to clothing to track outerwear. I haven't built it out and don't plan to do too to much with it as outerwear is so discretionary based on weather and I really don't want to write temperature and precipitation logic for something so minor. My sub just wanted a place to track her coats so I gave her one.
8. New Feature - Added a punishment to personal care logic if a job isn't started soon enough.
9. New Feature (Kind of a tweak but I added new logic) - For underdressing in public, I have made it so that the only bras that are chosen are ones of a lower profile (pullover bras and bralettes).
10. New Feature - We have randomized the upper limit for extra credit merits on jobs. The thought behind this one was that maybe my sub would do a little more work if she thought there was the chance of getting a higher reward but I didn't want it to be a guarantee.
11. New Feature - The sub is now prompted to drink a glass of water after a workout.
12. New Feature - There is a new confession that triggers a positive affirmation job if the sub is being down on themselves.
I hope you enjoy.
P.S. I'm still looking for ideas for rewards for the new functionality that I'm building out. Please also let me know if you encounter a bug or have a suggestion for a feature enhancement or tweak.
when running with 4.3.6 the program will not start giving the fallowing errors.
error in script-file section status-Cold_Bath:
keyword not allowed in status: quickpenaltygroup
@forsaken1 - Sorry about that. quickpenaltygroup was added in 4.3.9 but 4.3.10 is what should be used for the file as there was a bug fix for some functionality that I use in it.
Here is another update. These changes are minor but should be helpful:
1. Modified how certain undergarments are assigned. This is one of those constant refinement things. I.E. You wouldn't wear a corset with a bustier or stockings under pants.
2. Added a popup to have the sub drink a glass of water when it comes up. Minor I know, but should help with hydration goal.
3. Reduced the punishment for being late to popups. My sub racked up 10 extra days in chastity for missing one when a text message didn't fire. Does she still have to serve it all? Yes of course she does; but I did agree to make it less in the future.
4. Updated the sign in interval for Maid Duty to be an hour instead of 30 minutes.
5. Some additional tunings on how certain punishments were weighted.
Sorry there isn't something more fun in this one. I had tried to add some auto-assign job functionality but it was interfering too much with some of the other logic. I'm going to play around with it a little more but will probably not add it if it keeps interfering.
P.S. I'm still looking for ideas for rewards for the new functionality that I'm building out. Please also let me know if you encounter a bug or have a suggestion for a script feature enhancement or tweak.
I'm just testing your Excellent script, and I have found a small bugette.
If I have a shower in the morning, and then exercise later in the day, I am subsequently required, quite rightly, to take a shower. But the program will not let me take a shower for some considerable time, at least eight hours, so I am stuck in my sweaty clothes, in 'Waiting For Shower' status.
@sissy43c Hello Sissy,
I hope you have been enjoying the script. I went ahead and updated it to fix the issue you presented. The issue was a holdover from the original UVM scripter's ideas meeting some of my "enhancements". My sub had not encountered it as she works out in the morning and takes her shower then. I see no need to restrict the hours of a shower; a sub can never be too clean after all.
P.S. to everyone: There is probably not going to be any big/small update this week. My sub and I have been a little under the weather (cold not covid) so she received a few days off and I didn't really feel like working on it without her by my side giving input and doing testing. That said I'm still/always looking for new and novel ideas for feature enhancements and possible rewards for the growing reward tier structure.
Hello Mistress, i just wanted to thank you for this script, it's nice to see some new stuff here. Since yesterday i started to live with this script except for some small modifications. for example, it asked me to do yard work or clean the car, i don't have either of those, so i changed some jobs to be more fitting to my living situation.
If i encounter any bugs i'll let you know.
Get well soon! looking forward to new features.
Edit: i was also thinking about the reward tiers, i think it would be nice to have the first reward tier be somewhat of a limited orgasm, like only with a vibrator through the chastity cage, and have an orgasm without the cage be a higher tier.
Also, regarding the popups, i think it would be nice if it would sometimes tell me to wear a gag, handcuffs or some other light bondage for a limited time when home alone.