Forum

Please note that you can subscribe to the individual forums. A subscription for news only covers the news.

Notifications
Clear all

Ms. Olivia's Virtual Mistress

42 Posts
10 Users
3 Likes
lilgermanslut
(@lilgermanslut)

Hi Ms Olivia,

Great script additions to UVM!! As a sissy I am enjoying it very much, even though it is quite harsh and a lot of plugging... :P.

Thanks for sharing and all the updates!

ReplyQuote
MsOliviaLocke
(@msolivialocke)
Topic starter  

@Magier and @lilgermanslut,

Thank you for letting me know that you are using/enjoying the script. That kind of feedback lets me know I should keep posting here instead of keeping our work private.

@Magier - I really like your suggestions and have rolled both of them into the release below. I put my own little spin on them as the scripts are primarily to serve my personal D/s relationship.

1. I have made the full orgasm a tier 2 reward and set tier 1 to be a ruined orgasm. The circumstances of which are dictated an may have the sub wear a chastity device or not. I have also allowed less time for completion of the activity(20 minutes max).

2. I have added a popup that requests the sub wear different bondage accessories for a secret amount of time. Minimum 1 hour.

Thanks,

Ms. O

P.S. - As always, let me know of any bugs, reward suggestions, or feature enhancement suggestions.

Magier reacted
ReplyQuote
Magier
(@magier)

Wow that's quick, thank you! now when i reach 1000 points i'm going to have to ruin myself just to test that feature out, i really should have kept my mouth shut ;p

If i think of anything else i'll definitely post here again.

ReplyQuote
MsOliviaLocke
(@msolivialocke)
Topic starter  

All,

I have implemented some new changes. Here they are:

1. Bug Fix: Corrected a minor bug with the collar punishment asking you to wear a collar for a number of days but counting hours instead.

2. Bug Fix: Updated some logic around the counting and punishment of late assignments.

3. Feature Addition/Enhancement: Made it so that the Red/Yellow levels for Permission Approvals scale with your reward level. IE You need 2666 merits to be considered in good standing at level 3. The merit bar will now always be green.

4. Feature Addition/Enhancement: Added reward tier level 3 and reset max merits to 3000.

5. Other: Updated more of the branding to remove screen mentions of UVM. There isn't much of that script left in this one at this point.

Thanks,
Ms. O

P.S. - As always, let me know of any bugs, reward suggestions, or feature enhancement suggestions.

@Admin - For vanity's sake are you able to change the title of this thread to be something like: "Ms. Olivia's Virtual Mistress" or should I just start a new thread.

ReplyQuote
Sven B.
(@admin)
Member Admin

@msolivialocke It seems I was able to change it. 🙂 In "Recent posts" you still see the old title, but I guess you can live with that. 

Sven

ReplyQuote
MsOliviaLocke
(@msolivialocke)
Topic starter  

@admin Thanks for that. I def don't mind about the recent posts.

Everyone else,

I have corrected a bit of a bug in the reward tier that started new users off with negative values for yellow and red. Use the attached instead.

Thanks,

Ms. O

Magier reacted
ReplyQuote
lilgermanslut
(@lilgermanslut)

Dear @msolivialocke,

Thank you for the latest update. I am not sure if this is a bug or not, but last night I came back home after midnight and was late to Brush my Teeth. The program then went on to give LOOADS of punishments for being late with this one task.

My merits went from 543 to -14,000+. Is this intended (never ever be late with a task), or is there a bug perhaps? Thank you. 

ReplyQuote
Ms.Rachel
(@ms-rachel)

Ms. Olivia,

Thank you for sharing your work. I am inspired by it. I won't be using the script as a whole, but with your permission will extract some of the components, starting with weight management.

ReplyQuote
MsOliviaLocke
(@msolivialocke)
Topic starter  

@lilgermanslut Oh wow would you look at that, the exact situation I was trying to prevent with my changes.

If you feel comfortable with it, would you mind PMing me the text from your report file from 2 hours before this happened to an hour after it happened. It may help in figuring out if this was just a disconnect between versions thing or something that will effect the script going forward. In the meantime I'll poke around and do some more testing to see if I can identify what happened.

Thanks,

Ms. O

ReplyQuote
MsOliviaLocke
(@msolivialocke)
Topic starter  

@ms-rachel Thank you for the kind words. Please use what you want from the scripts, that's why I'm posting.

I look forward to seeing your modifications. (Only if you feel comfortable enough to share that is.)

Thanks,

Ms. O

ReplyQuote
MsOliviaLocke
(@msolivialocke)
Topic starter  

@lilgermanslut Disregard my request for the log file. I "think" I figured it out.

Long story short, after finding the glitch and speed running -2,000,000 merits in my dev environment, I realized that I missed removing a flag in some new logic.

Specifically the change I made earlier was to have the late punishment reset itself on program restart. Program restart was messing with the previous logic a little in certain cases. Not resetting the flag caused the program to calculate the punishment time based on what I'm guessing is either the year 2000 or the unix start time 1970 or maybe a hard coded time from Sven.

Please let me know if you run into this again. I hope you didn't lose too much progress. If you didn't know, you can always delete your current vms/vmt file and rename one from before the glitch to take you back to the old state.

Anyway the fix (hopefully) is attached.

Thanks,

Ms. O

ReplyQuote
Ms.Rachel
(@ms-rachel)

@msolivialocke In the attachment you can see how I used your script. I could not get it to work with the inputs as text rather than numbers, so I had to make that change. I look forward to using this, and to discovering other components I can use. Thanks!

ReplyQuote
Page 3 / 3