Forum

Please note that you can subscribe to the individual forums. A subscription for news only covers the news.

Notifications
Clear all

Ms. Olivia's Virtual Mistress

59 Posts
18 Users
4 Likes
(@annakrasnyy)

As a follow-up to my previous post, I was able to actually find the issue and remove it. 

ReplyQuote
(@msolivialocke)
Topic starter  

@annakrasnyy Hi Anna,

Good catch. I guess I didn't do enough testing.

I hope you are enjoying the script for whatever purpose you are using it for. 

If you have any suggestions let me know. It is almost exactly what we need for our dynamic at this point but I'm always open to switching things up to keep her guessing.

Thanks,
Ms. O

I have attached a file containing the fix incase anyone needs it. It was a matter of removing a reference to the 'update my programming' job that no longer exists.

ReplyQuote
(@annakrasnyy)

@msolivialocke HII!!! Yes, I have been enjoying the script, but I keep coming across a specific error that causes VM to crash, thus punishing me. I was trying to find it myself but I have little coding/ programming experience. Actually playing with this software is really my first foray into it. 

I'm now trying to recreate the error that's happening, actually, I think it's 2 errors so that I can screen grab them and share them, maybe with a little help I can eliminate it. Edit Note: I kinda took a break from it this week. 

I'm using VM in an attempt to sate my desire to serve, to be subservient. I haven't found anyone near me that really meets my needs, and online anyone that I can trust or isn't quite a flake. 

This post was modified 12 months ago by AnnaKrasnyy

ReplyQuote
(@albertatransgirl)

Hi! New here so I apologize if this isn't the right place for this question.  

I'm a trans woman and am very interested in trying out this script. It looks like so much thought and hard work has gone into it! 

Can anyone help me out with how to get this running? I downloaded the program, and the latest release of this script and extracted everything into the same file. But I'm not understanding how to make the .z7 script run. all that shows are the two .ini demo scripts.

Thanks in advance for any help, and again I apologize if this is a super basic question or posted in the wrong area.

ReplyQuote
(@sven_b)
Member Admin

Hi Alberta

The .7z file is just like .zip file. It must be unzipped. If you don't have a program that can do that, 7-Zip is a free program.

Sven B.

ReplyQuote
(@albertatransgirl)

Thank you Sven! all good now 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@steve_sub)

@sven_b Hi sorry I am also new here, I would also be interested in this program but cant figure out how to download it.  I have 7zip downloaded but everytime i keep trying to open it, it only shows an internet explorer link.  I would very much appreciate help

Thank you

ReplyQuote
(@sven_b)
Member Admin

7zip must not only be downloaded, but also installed. You probably have done that already.

Then open the folder where you have downloaded MOVM-1.11.Updated.7z. Right click on the file. Select "7Zip" and then "Unpack to ..." to unpack it to a folder.

Copy VirMst4.exe to the same folder, and you are up and running.

You can use 7zip to unpack the VM .zip files as well.

I hope this helps you.

@msolivialocke: Maybe I can persuade you to create .zip files instead of .7z files. That would probably make it easier to many people who don't have 7zip installed. I use 7zip to pack VM, but always as .zip files.

Sven

ReplyQuote
(@steve_sub)

@sven_b Sadly anything pc related im horrible at. I still dont get it but thank you for helping me ill just wait for an other file thats easier to install

Thank you M.sven

ReplyQuote
 Iron
(@iron)

Miss Olivia, thank you for making this script! It sounds like it isn't for me - I'm only able to use VM for short bursts, not for days on end. That said, it's really cool to see people making scripts for this game, and seeing the discussion it creates!

ReplyQuote
(@scion32)

@msolivialocke Thank you for making this script!

ReplyQuote
(@muestrom)

@msolivialocke Not sure if this is intended: When my weight increases or remains the same, I get an additional exercise job, and this exercise job is repeated every other day like the first one. So the exercise jobs pile up ad infinitum. (I made many changes to your scripts, but I think this issue occurs with the original script, too.)

ReplyQuote
(@islander32)

Hi there!

I'm playing with the latest version (1.11) and I can't seem to get it to recognize clothes.  If I turn on the "test" menu I can import a clothes.txt file, does anyone have one that works and will provide all the things the script asks for?

I am having fun with it so far, I'm going to make some edits to make it more compatible with my exact situation and kinks,  but overall it's quite good. 

ReplyQuote
(@tanyahumble)

Found this by pure accident and but glad I did! Having a blast following orders~ Though a bit strict for my liking but I'll adapt and learn.

A few minor things that I wonder about. I have problems sleeping so I wake up and stay up a few hours or so sometimes but when I report that I am awake the script assumes that it is a new day so when I go to bed later I get punished for missing a lot of things *blush* Also I have no garage. I could probably edit the script to more of my preference but I feel committed now that I have the program running. ( I haven't been able to break 360 merits yet )

And one last thing. IT really loves me wearing the small butt plug for very long times. not sure how to deal with it...

Would love to see this script being kept alive somehow and not fade into obscureness.

With love from Sweden~

ReplyQuote
Page 4 / 4