Forum

Please note that you can subscribe to the individual forums. A subscription for news only covers the news.

Looking for a disci...

Notifications
Clear all

Looking for a disciplinarian

6 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
Gregor
(@gregor)
Topic starter  

Hello,

I feel that lately I have become lazy and apathetic. It is sometimes hard to concentrate on work and chores.

Therefore I would like to meet a Disciplinarian, who would control my life - with the script and email communication.

I am not seeking for a sexual and erotic pleasure, although this is a part of disciplining as well. It just isn't my main goal. I need to become a better person and get rid of the attitude that "tomorrow is a better day for all the chores".

I am a male, 57 years old. Married (which makes it complicated). Submissive by nature.

If someone is interested - male or female - please send me an email: mrannamaa@gmail.com

asub
 asub
(@asub)

I was in a very similar situation. That leaded me to a self written script. No one will ever know your situation better then you are!

1. Make a list of goals you want to achieve.
  2. Make a list of actions you have to do to achieve those goals.
  3. Make a list of punishments you'd like to avoid for misbehaviour.
  4. Make a list of rewards for good behaviour.
  5. Compile all those lists in a script, test, try, fix, repeat 🙂

Hope this will help.

ReplyQuote
Gregor
(@gregor)
Topic starter  

@asub Hello,

Thank you for your reply! These are all good and valid points what you brought out. I am currently doing it: made a script and trying it out.

But:

- it is much more efficient and real looking if there is someone else controlling you, making decisions and punishing you. Even if it's only online.

- I'm not much of a script writer.

Therefore, still looking.

ReplyQuote
asub
 asub
(@asub)

@gregor Good luck. However it's even easier to show what you are into, if you have some kind of script already running. And this script can help you to understand yourself better.

ReplyQuote
dolly Slave
(@demonmonsterdave)

Hello. I am willing to work with you if you want. I am a sub too, but I think I can pretend to be a dom fairly effectively . I have worked with some of the best doms in the world. I am mainly interested in improving my own scripting abilities. If you want to give it a try, fill out asub's great 5 point list and send it to me at demonmonsterdave@gmail.com 

ReplyQuote
Gregor
(@gregor)
Topic starter  

Hello,

That is great! But I have to ask what is this 5 point list and where can I get it? I looked around here, but didn't find anything.

ReplyQuote