Forum

Please note that you can subscribe to the individual forums. A subscription for news only covers the news.

Looking for a Scrip...

Notifications
Clear all

Looking for a Script Writer to help me find what interests me  

RSS

Sasarez
(@sasarez)
04/09/2020 6:24 am  

a bit about me, I am a 32 year old male, still a virgin. I have no attractions that I know of to anyone of either gender, but... the thought of being dominated, submitting, seems to do something for me, I am currently living in a location that makes... things hard to really pursue using this program, so ill give as much details as possible.

Generally I work from ~12PM to ~11PM, there is some leeway in that, I am living in a location with my friend from kindergartens parents, so being seen naked is a big no, my room is extremely tiny, which is why I disabled the crawling punishment on another script earlier when I was testing the program

I am a fan of my little pony, I'm not exactly sure how that helps for the scripting, but... every detail counts right? I typically have Mondays and Wednesdays off, whereas on Wednesday @ night I head to a friends house to play VR, also Sunday nights, I generally spend with my roommate (friend from kindergarten)

So I guess what I am trying to say... is  I want someone to make a script that will help me test the boundaries of what is ok for me, some toys I currently have are a dildo that used to be part of a gag, a dildo with a suction cup, a vibrating dildo, a dildo gag, an under the bed bondage set, including ankle cuffs and wrist cuffs (lockable), a few buttplugs, most silicone one metal, a vibrator

Now, one thing I will mention is I don't want anyone to waste their time, there is no guarantee ill follow along with it, as again I am still testing the waters finding out what I like what I don't like, etc, so ways to keep me accountable, if I do choose to use a script that you spent time working on is acceptable to me, IE webcam proof, that I'm doing what is ordered, etc

and in case it's relevant these are my results from bdsmtest.org

83% Boy/Girl
78% Ageplayer
78% Rope bunny
75% Pet
73% Primal (Prey)
72% Submissive
64% Degradee
64% Experimentalist
59% Brat
58% Masochist
56% Non-monogamist
54% Slave
53% Exhibitionist
50% Voyeur
43% Vanilla
30% Switch
25% Daddy/Mommy
23% Dominant
11% Primal (Hunter)
10% Rigger
6% Degrader
4% Sadist
3% Brat tamer
2% Owner
1% Master/Mistress

Anyhow, I think that's about it, I rarely post on forums. Sorry, if the grammar isn't perfect, I don't write a lot of posts/books, etc