Forum

Please note that you can subscribe to the individual forums. A subscription for news only covers the news.

Looking for F domme...

Notifications
Clear all

Looking for F domme scriptwriter  

RSS

Kinkyb
(@kinkyb)
28/10/2020 6:16 pm  

Hey I’m Kinkyb 23 y/o m sub. I’ve tried the basic test script that came with it and kinda enjoyed it, want to try to take it a little farther. If your interested plz dont hesitate to get in touch. 

Hoot
 Hoot
(@hoot)
29/10/2020 3:47 pm  

Hello there, 

I'm currently writing a script for myself (male sub) and I think once it's finished I'll be ready to share it. It's written purely for the "male sub/female Mistress" scenario and revolves around keeping the sub in chastity while having to do various tasks over the course of a week to get a chance to be unlocked and maybe cum at the end of the week. 

I have a lot of ideas to build into it so it will take some time and I have no idea when it will be done, but just thought I'd let you know I'll be posting the finished version here once it is actually complete.

ReplyQuote
Kinkyb
(@kinkyb)
29/10/2020 3:59 pm  

sorry feel free to email at kinkyb2231@gmail.com

ReplyQuote
itami_no_hana
(@itami_no_hana)
03/11/2020 11:15 am  

It is fantastic to hear that somebody is working on a new script and willing to share it. I'm really interested in it too, so looking forward to your release, Hoot!

ReplyQuote