Forum

Please note that you can subscribe to the individual forums. A subscription for news only covers the news.

Looking for male sl...

Notifications
Clear all

Looking for male slave to test script  

RSS

Master Phoenix
(@master-phoenix)
17/11/2020 1:39 am  

Hello fellow Masters and slaves,

I started writing a script a couple of days ago and have come to the point where I need a slave to actually try it out to detect any problems and to help develop it further.

Description

The script is currently M-m, 24/7 control with no or light BDSM involved. It serves as an introduction to the slave lifestyle. The current version consists of 2649 lines of code.

You will need to ask permission for any action (e.g. eating, drinking, going to bathroom, studying, browsing, ...). You pay for pleasures with merits and gain them by doing positive work (exercise, cleaning, studying, ...). Any misbehavior will be met with a punishment.

While at home, you are required to have the program open at all times. While sleeping, going out to work, etc. you will get permission to close the program for the duration.

About me

My name is Master Phoenix and I am currently 27 years old.

Due to the current situation it is hard to find and train new slaves in my region. I used to code a lot when I was young, thats why I thought of creating a program for interested people to get into it and luckily found virmst to make things easier.

Apply

If you are interested in giving up control and want to give the slave lifestyle a shot without any commitment, then send in your application either by email to AskMasterPhoenix@gmail.com or by replying to this thread.

I hope to hear from you soon

Master Phoenix

Master Phoenix
(@master-phoenix)
28/11/2020 7:15 pm  

I am no longer looking for a test subject for this version. Sadly I don't have time to take care of all dozen applicants, but I hope the stand-alone version in the future will help you out a bit.

I will post the script (stand-alone version) as soon as it is ready.

If you are interested in testing the master-controlled version, you may now apply for this position.

Special requirements are that you own at least a buttplug, dildo, gag and collar and are prepared to have the webcam running at all times.

Master Phoenix

ReplyQuote
10fps
(@10fps)
30/11/2020 8:51 pm  

@master-phoenix

Hello Master Phoenix, 

i would like to apply as a test object.

I hope that there is still a chance to test the programm, which i just registered today and like the basic information of the programm very much.

ReplyQuote