Forum

Please note that you can subscribe to the individual forums. A subscription for news only covers the news.

Looking for petplay...

Notifications
Clear all

Looking for petplay script

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
soul_chains
(@soul_chains)
Topic starter  

Greetings everyone,

I was thinking about writing myself a petplay script, but then I figured out that it would be more fun if I ask for one instead 😀

I would also be open to brainstorm about this topic and we could write the script together. Obviously, I would be open to use the script for some training sessions, although I am not open for a 24/7 dynamic, as I am working full time and have a few relationships.

Little bit about me: I am 28, non-binary, polyamorous and living in Germany. I have quite a bunch of kinks. The main one for this context would be petplay, but I also like things like waist training, orgasm control and ballet heel training.

So, feel free to send me a mail to seelaria@gmail.com if you found something interesting here ^^

kara
 kara
(@kara)

Not sure my email got through, so I'll post here as well -

The only petplay stuff I've seen in the VM community is a petplay training sequence that's been incorporated into a couple different scripts... I know it's in Quoxii (which I use), but I also saw it in at least two other places as I was looking around.

(You can get the Quoxii script here if you want to check it out: https://mega.nz/folder/ZLY0AIAb#UP79howoL2Z5YEkkt2k69g)

That training is kind of aimed at first-time experiences, though.  It might be a little underwhelming for you.

If you're thinking about making your own, I'd be happy to help out in exchange for a copy.  I've been looking for things to spice up my own VM experience since it can get a little repetitive after a few months.  🤣 

You can reach me at kara.sl806@gmail.com, I'm always happy to chat and brainstorm.

ReplyQuote